Рейтинг@Mail.ru
Yamaha Star Club • Улучшение звука на штатном глушители XV 1900 Stratoliner

Улучшение звука на штатном глушители XV 1900 Stratoliner

Обсуждение Yamaha XV1900 Midnight Star, Roadliner, Stratoliner, Raider, Star Venture, Eluder

Улучшение звука на штатном глушители XV 1900 Stratoliner

Сообщение alex1982 » 25 сен 2019, 06:30

Всем добрый день! Господа, нашел интересную тему на забугорном сайти о улучшение звука штатного глушителя(ссылка ниже), вопрос кто-нибудь проделывал данную процедуру? если да, то хотелось бы подробностей...

http://forums.delphiforums.com/starroad ... sg=17073.1

I modified my stock muffler by cutting off the tip and the end of the muffler. I then cut off the outlet pipe as it will not come out-it must be rounded on the inlet side. I just pushed it toward the inlet a little bit. I then welded the muffler can end back on. I also turned the actual chrome end cap tip straight up and down as I hate the sideways stock look. It looks much better now and is about three times louder than stock with the same low tone! I didn't touch the converter as it can't be removed from this end anyway. I dont have a video cam to post a video. sorry. If you dont have the cash flow but do have a welder/grinder it takes about 3 1/2 hours.

Note- If you rotate the chrome endcap it leaves some pretty nasty cut/weld marks on top as well as the original drain holes visible on the tire side if you dont have bags to hide them!!!
alex1982
support

Мотоцикл: XVS 1100/ xv 1900

Вернуться в Yamaha Midnight Star, Raider, Stratoliner/Roadliner, Star Venture, Eluder

Рейтинг@Mail.ru